Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tagged...

Hi friends


Just a childish game. Nevertheless, just play along (all those who have been tagged play along – it’s completely voluntary though)


P.S. As Iam not fully comfortable with it, I will be breaking Rule 2 and explaining my answers where needed. God help me! Here it goes.
__________________________________________________________________________


Tagged by Sivarchana


RULE 1- You can only say Guilty (means YES) or Innocent (means NO)
RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes, delete mine and type in your answers and tag your friends to answer this.

Let me begin…


Asked someone to marry you? Innocent.

Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent.

Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent.

Ever told a lie? Guilty (may times)

Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty (Don’t ask me for the explanation)

Kissed a picture? Guilty (Kissed a picture of Catherine Zeta Jones once, just to have a feel of how much I should envy Michael Douglas for being able to that whenever he wants to)


Slept in until 5 PM? Guilty (I once slept from 18 hours straight)


Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty (There is a Video on Youtube to prove this)

Held a snake? Innocent.

Been suspended from school? Innocent.

Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent.

Stolen from a store? Guilty (Well, not exactly a store, but a library. It was a Reader’s Digest magazine, having an amazing article on Renée Zellweger. The library was closing, so I had no choice. The magazine was small, so I somehow managed to sneak it outside, as we were not allowed to rent magazines)

Been fired from a job? Innocent. 

Done something you regret? Guilty (The “doing” is more like “not doing” here, it qualifies)

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty (Plenty of times)

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent (Never seen snow or snowflakes in my life)

Kissed in the rain? Innocent (No Kiss, no pain)

Sat on a roof top? Guilty (What question is that?)

Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Innocent.

Sang in the shower? Guilty (I used to, but not any more)

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent (I jumped into a pool-like body, but was never pushed into it)

Shaved your head? Guilty.

Had a boxing membership? Innocent.

Made a girlfriend cry? Innocent (No girlfriends, no crying, no hassles)

Been in a band? Innocent.

Shot a gun? Innocent (Not even a toy gun!)

Donated Blood? Guilty (It was for a relative of a teacher from IIM Lucknow. I gave blood, along with another student. Later on, just before convocation, I, along with my parents, bumped into him accidently at college. He told my parents that I was sincere and good student (inspite of me getting a C+ in his course and also once nearly-humiliating him in class) - I guess he remembered my blood-donation. That’s the only time I remember having donated blood to anyone - may be I did it while in school, but not sure)

Eaten alligator meat? Innocent. 

Eaten cheesecake? Innocent.

Still love someone you shouldn’t? Guilty (Please follow the “Don’t ask, Don’t tell” policy in these matters)

Have/had a tattoo? Guilty (Not a real one, but one of those stick-on ones that we used to get with chewing gums)

Liked someone, but will never tell who? (As I said before, please follow the “Don’t ask, Don’t tell” policy in these matters)

Been too honest? Guilty (Chandu will vouch for that, and am sure will not reveal what I’ve been too honest about)

Ruined a surprise? Innocent (Almost wanted to once, but somehow restricted myself)

Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards? Innocent.

Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty.

Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Innocent.

Joined a pageant? Innocent.

Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Innocent.

Had communication with your ex? Innocent.

Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Guilty (The first time I got drunk was before my last practical examination at NIT Kurukshetra, and I got totally drunk, didn’t sleep whole night. Went to the practical shaking, and everyone knew I was drunk. Somehow the teacher didn’t detect it. Phew!)

Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Innocent.

That's it. End of this mini-version of “Sach ka Saamna”







Now the most interesting (or extremely childish) part of this tagging concept - Here are the people I'm tagging :) (=It’s purely voluntary from my side; you are free not to answer any of these questions and I will not mind at all.

Chintan Vinod Shinde (When you are free and willing)

Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you did it :)
Good to know more of you.
There is a little child in everyone of us.So its okay to do childish things sometimes. :)

CHANDU VENU said...

I can surely vouch your honesty

IIM ka Sarkari Babu said...

@Sivarchana: He he he...

@CV: Yes you surely can, and that doesn't scare me one bit :)