Friday, October 17, 2008

Parallel Universe Video...

Hi fellas

Here goes the parallel universe clip I would like to share with you today.

This video is from the show "Saturday Night Live". Just see this video and enjoy. You need to know a bit about the names of the people, like Michael, Moore, George Clooney etc in order to enjoy the video. Here, Al Gore gives the State of the Union Presidential Address in a Parallel Universe where he was the President of the US for the last 8 years instead of George W. Bush. Just enjoy the video!



Well, this video gave me the basic idea about a Parallel Universe. I have always known the existence of the "Parallel Universe" theory, which states that there are many such universes like ours. When we travel into the future (for instance), we just get transported into a different universe. Well, I didn't know that things could also get different in such a universe, but hey, it's a theory.

This was running in my head for a few days and then that small contest came and all pieces fell into place. Well, all's well that ends well, isn't it?

Ciao... My exams start in 20 min so got to rush to the exam hall now.

No comments: