Saturday, January 10, 2009

I miss you...

Hi

Yes this post is dedicated to all my friends whom I really miss seeing.

There are so many names that I don't think I will be able to do justification to all of them by mentioning their names, because they are too good to be mentioned in a mere blog.

I really dunno why, but today I miss all of them sorely.

Some of them are my engineering friends, whom I didn't see for a very very long time. I think Anuj, Rajesh, Jango and Sushant Gaurav top the list here. All the remaining friends from engineering also make the list - ALL OF THEM. those were the days - that khokhas, that chais, that samosas, that long meaningless chats about life in general (especially those I had with Sarvadev Sookram!) and those long sleepless nights (those that were spent not reminiscing about some girl, but about the future). I can never forget my first night with drinks - atleast all the parts that I do remember!

Some of them are my chat friends - there are so many of them! I have so many friends online, a good chunk of whom I have never met in my lifetime so far. I took great steps to meet a few of them like Karthik Narayan (the Quizzer from Chennai) and was happy to have made good friends online. I hope to see the rest of them also in my lifetime.

Some of my friends are far far away - in far away lands pursuing some degree or working their way to a good salary. I just hope I meet them someday in my travels abroad. How much more exciting can a foriegn trip get! Bumping into people in foreign lands is perhaps one of my life-long dreams!

A few others have gone really far way from all of us, at a place no living person has ever gone, the heavens which we are yet to see. They have found their peace and I just wish that when my time comes, they are waiting for me at the gates to welcome me in their midst.

If I ever get rich enough, I will have a huge party where all my friends, all the people I ever knew, would be invited. Wouldn't that be exciting?

Ciao!

4 comments:

VIZAG - Youth For Equality said...

Hope i also get an invite!!! :)
I am sure i will!!!

Sugandha Srivastava said...

hehee 8-)

IIM ka Sarkari Babu said...

@BRAT: No party can happen without you getting invited...

@Sugandha: you are invited too...

Karthik Narayan said...

hmmm that shud be good. have it soon