There are some images that you must have never seen on the internet at all, but are still interesting!! Here are some stills:
1) Recognise the person on the left??? If you feel that you are getting a small jittery magical feeling of suspense and mystery, then you must have probably guessed it right - She is the master of wizardry - Ms J.K.Rowling - in an episode from "The Simpsons".
2) Mr. Qaissi, 43, was prisoner 151716 of Cellblock 1A. The picture of him standing hooded atop a cardboard box, attached to electrical wires with his arms stretched wide in an eerily prophetic pose, became the indelible symbol of the torture at Abu Ghraib, west of Baghdad. In Abu Ghraib, the hand, with two swollen fingers, one of them partly blown off, and a deep gash in the palm, earned him the nickname "Clawman". Despite the cruelty he witnessed, Mr. Qaissi said he harbored no animosity toward America or Americans. "I forgive the people who did these things to us," he said. "But I want their help in preventing these sorts of atrocities from continuing."
3) This is a real classical image - Jodie Foster as "Easy Iris" from the movie "Taxi Driver". Some critics expressed concern over young Jodie Foster's presence during the climactic shoot-out. However, in the documentary Making Taxi Driver, Foster stated that she was present during the setup and staging of the special effects used during the scene; the entire process was explained and demonstrated for her, step by step. Rather than being upset or traumatized, Foster said, she was fascinated and entertained by the behind-the-scenes preparation that went into the scene. In addition, before being given the part, Foster was subjected to psychological testing to ensure that she would not be emotionally scarred by her role, in accordance with California Labor Board requirements.
4) This is the photo of Ananova, Described as "the world's first virtual newscaster," Ananova, the animation, was actually a user interface to a Web service that allowed users to receive customized news.
Ananova launched on April 19, 2000. Her first words were "Hello world". The animation was described by her designers as 28 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, and with a "pleasant, quietly intelligent manner."
5) Notice an anomaly in this photo? A fourth nephew of Uncle Scrooge?? Weird?? Well, that anomaly is phooey duck... Phooey Duck is the fourth nephew of Donald Duck and lost brother of Huey, Dewey and Louie. He is not really a character, he is the fourth nephew drawn by accident in the Donald Duck comic. He has been named Phooey by Disney comic editor Bob Foster, the name is originally a term which, sometimes spelled "phooie," or "fooey", expresses dislike or disappointment. There are many instances where Phooey appears. Some, however, are not really true appearances, but rather some other Junior Woodchuck who looks like the three nephews.